Thursday 27 September 2012

People say the loveliest things...




‘I always feel so grounded when I come into Follies, it’s just what I need after the hectic pace of life’

‘I can always find just the right gift ~ Follies has changed my way of shopping, I’m so glad you’re here’

‘I just want to live in here, it’s just all so wonderful’

‘This is exactly how I want my home to look’

‘Follies isn’t retail therapy, it’s just how shopping should be’

‘Follies is truly a treasure trove, I just love coming in here & finding all these wonderful things!’

‘Whenever I come into Follies for a gift I always end up buying two as I fall in love with it for myself too!’

‘So many other shops try & fail where Follies has succeeded from the start ~ so glad you’re here’

‘I love all the lovely little touches like the fresh flowers & homemade sweets.  I really hope that Follies does extremely well’

Your shop is a bit odd ~ but I like that, I didn’t expect this, it’s refreshing.  What shall I buy?’

‘My wife talks about your shop all the time, she’d live here if she could’

‘When I asked my daughter what she would like for Christmas, she answered ‘Absolutely anything from Follies’



No comments:

Post a Comment